6.01.2012

National Forensics League: The National Tournament

Next Saturday I will be headed off to the N.F.L. National Tournament! I have been working so hard to get my HI to be good competition at this tournament. My goal this year is to be on that Nationals stage, telling thousands of people a story that shall not be forgotten. But over these past few weeks I have learned that the more I focus on what I do forensics for in the first place which is to have fun and share my passion with students all over the nation the better this tournament will be for me. I am so excited to see all this great talent and see my "team mates" having a life changing experience. I am coming into this tournament a champion and it is my choice to come out one. A wise woman once said,
"Negative thinking is negative living." 
Briana E.
Well it's all positive thinking over here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment